- Model No: BCP-A2N-L OCPP
- OCPP supported
- Charging Power: 1Phase 7kW
- Connectivity: Wifi + 4G
- BCP Series EV chargers have an IP65 patented design case for outdoor& indoor use
- 6m built in tethered EV cable with Type 2 connector
- Standard RFID card function
- The AV EV charger output power can be adjusted from 6A all the way up to 32A
- EXCLUDING DLB Dynamic Load Balance monitor module
- 3 year standard warranty
Please choose one of the following instructions to configure your charger:
1. Charge HQ:
2. ZJ Beny:
More info about the OCPP service provider - Charge HQ.
What is OCPP service?
OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol) is a communication protocol used to remotely manage EV charging stations. It allows for real-time monitoring and control of charging stations, and enables the integration of charging stations with other systems, such as billing and energy management (solar) systems.
Some of the models are available in either a Smart Version or an OCPP version, each having the same model number. To be able to use the OCPP service, you must explicitly order the OCPP version. The smart version does not support OCPP.
You can check our article to see whether your model is compatible with OCPP: Compatibility with Charge HQ
Otherwise, If you are still not sure about whether your model supports OCPP, please contact us.
Packing size(cm): 50*24*23
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.